Technology news, reviews, updates, tutorials and opinions.
This weeks Minecraft snapshot includes a bunch of cool new features including this jungle biome!
List of changes:
- Ladders regained their collision box, and vines are climbable when they have a solid block behind them
- Added jungle biome (requires a new world) with new tree and leaf types
- Updated language files
- Dispensers will place mobs instead of releasing the spawner egg
- Zombies have new path-finding AI
- Wolves have new AI and can be bred (when tame)